It's hard to believe that it's almost time for Valentine's Day, but, as February approaches, the holiday does too. Feb. 14, everyone! While some may consider Valentine's Day to be a commercial holiday, I believe that at its core, Valentine's Day is a wonderful testament to our celebration of love. While the love between you and your partner is a personal connection, in this day and age it's normal to want to share your happiness on social media. For instance, in a caption on Instagram. With song lyrics. But what song lyric should you use for your Valentine's Day Instagram caption?
Whether you've just started dating someone or have been with them for years, taking the time to appreciate what you mean to each other can go a long way towards maintaining a healthy relationship. While you don't have to go all out by any means this holiday, figuring out something to do on Valentine's Day, no matter how small, will be special. Whether that's ordering takeout, watching your favorite movie, or going to a fancy restaurant, it's whatever makes you happy as a couple.
Of course, odds are you'll want to post a picture of you and your partner at some point during the night, Looking for the words to express what your partner means to you? Read on for the best song lyrics to use as Instagram captions this Valentine's Day.
1. "And when you smile, the whole world stops and stares for awhile, cause you’re amazing, just the way you are." - "Just The Way You Are," Bruno Mars
2. "You’re still the one I run to, the one that I belong to, you’re still the one I want for life." - "You're Still The One," Shania Twain
3. "Heaven is a place on earth with you." - "Video Games," Lana Del Rey
4. "And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now." - "Iris," Goo Goo Dolls
5. "You’re my downfall, you’re my muse. My worst distraction, my rhythm and blues. I can’t stop singing, it’s ringing, in my head for you" - "All Of Me," John Legend
6. "When you need some shelter from the rain, when you need a healer for your pain, I will be there time and time again." - "Here I Am," Leona Lewis
7. "I hope you don’t mind that I put down in words how wonderful life is while you’re in the world." - "Your Song," Elton John
8. "I thought love wasn’t meant to last, I thought you were just passing through. If I ever get the nerve to ask, what did I get right to deserve somebody like you?" - "Wasn't Expecting That," Jamie Lawson
9. "And should this be the last thing I see I want you to know it's enough for me. 'Cause all that you are is all that I'll ever need." - "Tenerife Sea," Ed Sheeran
10. "Remember those walls I built? Well, baby they’re tumbling down and they didn’t even put up a fight, they didn’t even make a sound." - "Halo," Beyonce
11. "I will love you till the world stops turning and ever after when it comes and all the days between I left for learning what this life's about so I'll love you till the world stops turning round" - "Till The World Stops Turning," Kaleb Jones
12. "Love is all you need." - "Love Is All You Need," The Beatles
13. "The touch of your hand says you'll catch me if ever I fall. You say it best when you say nothing at all." - "When you say nothing at all," Ronan Keating
Feeling inspired? While it's great to tell the world how much you care about your partner, always make sure you're taking the time to let them know as well. It's easy to take each other for granted so use this Valentine's Day to remind each other how much you value your relationship. Or, if you're not sure what to say, compile a bunch of love songs to do it for you.