Memes & Tweets About Kylie Jenner Being In Labor Take Advantage Of Some Classic ‘KUWTK’ Moments — UPDATE
For months now there's been rumors going around that Kylie Jenner is pregnant. And when whispers started flying on social media on Friday that Jenner is in labor, fans unleashed the memes. While nothing is confirmed yet about the younger Jenner sister giving birth — including whether or not she and boyfriend Travis Scott are actually expecting — that hasn't stopped Keeping Up With the Kardashians fans from speculating.
UPDATE: Around 6:30 p.m. EST, TMZ shut down rumors that Kylie is currently in the hospital going into labor. The site cited "multiple sources close to Kylie and Travis Scott." In fact, TMZ claims she's not even due this month.
EARLIER: TMZ was the first to report that Jenner was pregnant back in September. Since then followers of the Kardashian-Jenner family have been combing through social media posts and Keeping Up With the Kardashian episodes, searching for clues to prove the rumors.
Though nothing has been said definitively, Jenner has been noticeably camera-shy. She’s been using her Instagram feed to only feature pictures from above the waist, and has avoided appearing in public on red carpets and the like. She even skipped out on the massive Kardashian-Jenner annual Christmas Card. This has lead many people to suspect that she was hiding a baby bump.
Two of Jenner's older sisters are also expecting new additions to their families. Khloé Kardashian is expecting her first child with NBA player Tristan Thompson, while Kim Kardashian and husband Kanye West have announced their third child will be delivered via a surrogate.
Even if Jenner is not currently in the process of giving birth, though, fans have a lot to say about the rumor. Here's some of the best memes and tweets.
1. What Khloé Would Say When She Found Out Kylie Was In Labor
2. A Wild Fan Theory For Conspiracy Lovers
This seems unlikely, but boy would that be quite the episode of KUWTK.
3. The Rumors Aren't Exciting In The Same Way For Everyone
Did she have to give birth ahead of a three-day weekend?
4. Some Fans Can't Handle The Suspense
It's a lot to process.
5. But, Really, Now Is The Time To Play It Cool
Yeah, right. Everyone wants to know what's going on.
6. Did Kris Jenner Somehow Plan Kylie's Due Date?
She is something of a superhero.
7. Waiting For A Birth Confirmation Is A Communal Experience
"Gather 'round co-workers, we might be here for a while."
8. Some People Are Taking The News Very Personally
Come on, it's exciting!
9. Though, Then Again, What If It's All Just A Rumor?
That would be using power for bad, not good.
10. Maybe It's Time To Cancel Those Friday Night Plans
Stalking Twitter for news is more fun anyway.
11. Watching Everyone Freak Out Is Part Of The Experience
Who can contain all this excitement?
12. Please, Please, Please Let It Be True
Crossing your fingers works, right?
13. FYI, Following A Pregnancy On Twitter Is Nothing New
And she won't be the last.
14. You Can Pretend You Don't Care
There's a Kylie gif for anything.
15. Twitter Would Really Appreciate A Straight Answer From Kris
Why won't anyone in this family tell us what's happening?
16. Where Is TMZ?
Now would be a great time for a special report.
17. OK, This Is Getting Tiresome
Isn't it about time we heard more?
18. Talk About A True Statement
19. But, Actually, Why Do People Think She's In Labor?
Hmm, well that's not great.
20. Regardless, Is Anyone Else Just Staring At Their Computer Making This Face?
Yep, that face definitely looks familiar.
Jenner has kept quiet about all the pregnancy reports and rumors so far, so fans who want more info might have to keeps the tweets, jokes, memes, and gifs coming for a while longer.