As of late, the trend in beauty appears to be leaning toward warm-tones, especially when it comes to eyeshadow. From Anastasia Beverly Hills' ultra-popular Modern Renaissance to Pumpkin Spice-inspired palettes, it's all warm, all the time. These 10 best cool tone palettes for under $10 will help you rock a different look than other people are wearing. Plus, you'll be able to do so without breaking the bank. Talk about a win-win, right?
Of course, it can be difficult to find something that's cool-toned. Lately, it seems like finding a palette that isn't filled with browns, reds, and golds is nearly impossible. Thankfully, there are recent launches like the Anastasia Beverly Hills Norvina palette and the Milani Soft and Sultry palette. However, both of these palettes are more than $10. Sometimes, you just need to get your glam on with a budget.
Thankfully, drugstore brands have been on a roll lately with crafting quality products with prices that won't break the bank. From foundations to mascaras to blushes, there are plenty of products on the market that will let you get the perfect full face without missing your rent payment.
Now, these 10 cool toned palettes are here to help you try something different on a budget.
1. Rimmel Magnif'Eyes Eyeshadow Palette
2. Wet N' Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Palette
3. Profusion Cosmetics Smoky Eyes Makeup Case
4. J. Cat Beauty Fab Five Eyeshadow Palette
5. Milani Everyday Eyes Eyeshadow Collection
6. Makeup Revolution Flawless Matte Ultra 32 Eyeshadow Palette
7. e.l.f. Everyday Smoky Eyeshadow Palette Smoky
8. Maybelline The City Mini Palette Chill Brunch Neutrals
9. e.l.f Cosmetics Contouring Clay Eyeshadow Palette
10. Maybelline The Blushed Nudes Eyeshadow Palette
While people may be all about warm tones right now, never fear. Cool toned palettes are still out there, and they won't break the bank.