13 '90s Movie Lines That Sound Dirty Out Of Context
There are two things that pretty much everyone loves: '90s movies and out-of-context dirty quotes. For people who grew up in the '90s, no movies will ever compare to those that you saw in that magical decade. Disney was killing it with Aladdin, The Lion King, and Beauty and the Beast. It was the golden age of PG-13 comedies thanks to films like Tommy Boy and Dumb and Dumber. And the decade saw the release of some of the biggest blockbusters of all time like Forrest Gump, Jurassic Park, and Titanic. Everybody knows these things to be true. But what you may not know is that all of these films feature lines that, when taken out of context, will probably make you giggle.
When you're watching these movies, you're unlikely to notice anything dirty about any of these lines. But when they're plucked from their natural habitat, they suddenly appear to have a very perverted meaning, leaving you wondering how they ever ended up in the movie in the first place. So take a look below at these 13 unexpectedly sexual quotes from classic '90s movies.
1. "Let an old pro show you how it’s done. Stay low to the ground." — Mufasa, The Lion King
He's teaching his son how to hunt, perverts!
2. "Barely even friends, then somebody bends, unexpectedly." — Mrs. Potts, Beauty and the Beast
Hey, it happens.
3. "Teach me to ride like a man." — Rose DeWitt Bukater, Titanic
What can I say, Rose had led a very sheltered life and she was curious.
4. "Bit me right in the buttocks." — Forrest Gump, Forrest Gump
It was a "bullet" that bit his butt. Suuure it was.
5. "Well, you better tuck that in. Gonna get that caught on a tripwire." — Lieutenant Dan, Forrest Gump
He's talking about a lip here, not... oh, never mind.
6. "Hold onto your butts." — Ray Arnold, Jurassic Park
This is a figurative expression. Figurative.
7. "I don't do the tongue thing." — Mushu, Mulan
I'm guessing Mushu gets left-swiped a lot.
8. "I’ve never felt so good before. This empty place inside of me is filling up. I simply cannot get enough." — Jack Skellington, The Nightmare Before Christmas
It's the Christmas spirit! That's what he can't get enough of, sickos!
9. "I’m the only one getting dumped on." — Kevin McAllister, Home Alone
Little Kevin was into some seriously dirty stuff, apparently.
10. "All right, you ba-a-a-ad boy. But no more freebies." — Genie, Aladdin
I'll be honest, a lot of what Genie says in this movie can be taken the wrong way.
11. "Do you mind if I kiss the monkey?" — Genie, Aladdin
He's talking about Abu, an actual monkey, now get your mind out of the gutter!
12. "I can't stop once I stop going Harry! It stings." — Lloyd Christmas, Dumb and Dumber
This is pee-related, so he's already halfway there.
13. "And then I stroke it, and I pet it, and I massage it." — Tommy Callahan, Tommy Boy
OK, obviously he was just pretending that a dinner roll was his pet that represented a sale in this scene. So, you know, nothing weird going on.
And the award for most perverted decade goes to... the 1990s! Seriously though, now that I've shown you how filthy these movies are, good luck seeing them through innocent eyes again!
Images: Walt Disney Pictures; giphy.com